- I am not able to view our open requests / support tickets
- I want to be able to check open support tickets in the F5® Distributed Cloud Console
- What user role do I need to be able to check open support tickets in the Console?
- What access rights do I need to track requests in the Console?
- Is there a minimum role required to check the Track Requests (Tickets opened with support) in the Console?
- User Management
- F5® Distributed Cloud Console
The minimum access needed is:
- Namespace: System
- Role: ves-io-uam-admin-role
- For more information on how to create and assign roles, please visit our TechDocs